Monday 21 March 2011

And so, it was March 21 2011.

Already? I can't believed we've moved into another season already! The second season of the year.
Time really does fly when you're having fun. I've been anticipating spring for weeks! Patience is a virtue and all that jazz, but whilst i've been dreaming of colour blocking..winter is finally over. 

This spring will separate the risk takers, from the comfort fashionistas. We're all going to interpret the spring trends, but one thing is for sure. COLOUR is on my agenda. & lots of it. 

Beginning today. 

I took a risk, i woke up to the sun and although i knew it wouldn't last. My Brother and I ventured out to catch the start of the spring sunshine before next month's april showers. 




There's something about spring...The fresh opportunities it brings.

I don't know about you, but i have a feeling spring in the city is going to be something to look out for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment